Saturday, July 16, 2016

MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #186 - Just A Chillin'

We sure have had some hot weather this Summer where I live so I thought it was fun to see the challenge Glenda chose asking everyone to create a card that's all about ice cream.

Here is some inspiration from the Design Team:





*********************

OOH-LA-LA Blog Award winners:

It is so difficult to pick only a few winners every time. 
I never see a bad project in these challenges. 
I have chosen a few that stood out to me this time:

#5 Alysha
#6 Deborah
#9 Deonna B
#18 Pauline
#26 Elena F



Please grab your award above by right-clicking and saving.

You can find details and instructions on each DT member's individual blogs! (Just click their name above each photo for a link)

*********************
RULES: Please submit your projects by providing a "direct link" to the project and not to the main blog address. If you do not have a blog, you may link photos from any photo sharing service. Please ONLY link projects that are newly created with the My Sheri Crafts challenge in the title or description. Everyone is welcome to link their projects. Any entries commercial in nature will be deleted.

2 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Challenge indicates to create a card so I'm figuring a tag with an Ice Cream cone on it may not be acceptable since it is a tag & not a card. Please let me know. I'll ck back here in the comments for response. Have a Bee-utiful day!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Glenda said...

Melissa, To feature ice cream on a card or project will be acceptable. Your tag will be ok. Thanks for asking and playing along with us!

Glenda